Friday, August 15, 2008

4 years together

Rusty and I went out on our first date 4 years ago on August 14th. On our first date we went shooting not with guns but with our cameras. We drove all over and took pictures of wildlife and nature. Well I took pictures of more important things like my shoe and Rusty and my watch you know the good stuff. It is crazy to thing that we have been together for so long but it has been great. I love Rusty very much and I am glad that we are together forever. To celebrate our 4 year anniversary I drug him to MAMA MIA! I really liked it Rusty really likes me. It is pretty intense but I love how everyone just has fun in it. We had a lot of fun and laughed pretty hard.

1 comment:

Hillbillieclan said...

Isn't it crazy how fast time goes by? I can't believe that Jim and I have been married for 7 years and are coming up on our 8th aniversary of our first date. Your boys are adorable, by the way.