Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Dr. appointments

So we had some exciting days the last couple of days.I woke up Monday morning not being able to open my left eye so went to the doctor on Monday to get diagnosed with pink eye. Hooray NOT! IT STINKS! My eye is getting better that is one of the reasons I have been on facebook and blogging so much is because I have been home bound for the last 2 days with my gross blind eye. Harper said that I had boogies in my eye but he still likes me but not to touch him with my gooey eye.:(. Rusty went to the Doctor too for a routine check up and ask about the possibilities of having allergies which he does but can take Zyrtec and is good. Both boys went to the doctor too for their 3yr old and 18 month old Check up.

Harper weighs 34.2 pounds and is 39 inches tall 80th percentile for height and 75th for weight. He got a blood test done by sticking him in the thumb and was very brave didn't even cry but did need a hug from mommy.

Ben weighs 24.2 pounds and is 33 inches tall and has a big brain. He is still tall and skinny with a big brain.75th for height 25th for weight and 93rd fro head size. He got 2 shots today but all was ok after hugs and a sucker.

Silly Grandpa drove off with the car seat so we got to all walk to the doctors. Goodtimes. This is the last appointment with both boys at the same time. They had one together when they were 6 months and 2 yrs and now that they are 18 months and 3. Now they will get their own.

No comments: