Saturday, April 4, 2009

Girls night out
















For Heathers 30th Birthday I decided we needed to lose our pedicure virginity. It was a blast. I surprised her with pedicures. I was nervous like it was a first date for some reason but it was awesome. We went to our traditional restaurant Applebees then I drove her to Grassroots for our pedicures. Since it was our first time I bought her some flip flops and Capri lounge shorts just in case. She picked out hot pink nail polish and I got vampire red ( really its grandma red but they lied to me and told me that it didn't look like that.). We finally have a decent picture of both of us too. Not the one we are in the room but the close up one. Heather is cute I'm a hippo but its cool. They asked on the form if we had any foot fungus's I told them that i didn't think so and I hoped not. They didn't say anything so I think everything went well. I kidnapped Heather for a little while after and we just drove around and talked like the olden days. It was a long overdue amazing girls "moms" night out. Love you Heather thank you for over 15 years of friendship.

1 comment:

Team Carter Jay said...

That was a blast! It seems like a year ago lol! I can't wait until we can do it again :)